CD/MP3 Sale Fundraiser
Meaning ‘to pause’ or ‘to reflect’, the Hebrew word selah occurs 71 times in the book of Psalms and three more times in the poetic book of Habakkuk. A musical notation or expression, selah seemed to be understood by all who participated in the harmony—both musicians and those of the assembly who sang along.
Was this pause a request by the chief musician to ponder the chorus just sung? Perhaps it indicated a space for voices to pause while instruments played alone. Whatever the LORD’s reason for this interlude in songful worship, perhaps selah reminds us to take a moment away from the hustle of this temporary life to muse on the wonders of Jehovah GOD.
Sold as a fundraiser for Loveland PR Christian School. Available as a CD in the U.S. and Canada and as MP3s worldwide.
- CD – $15
- MP3 – $10
- Blest be the Tie (Psalter #60)
- Nearer, My God, to Thee
- Fellowship with God (Psalter #28)
- Gracious Guidance (Psalter #84)
- Abide with Me (Psalter #187)
- Like a River Glorious
- Hope and Trust (Psalter #120)
- Morning Has Broken
- Hallowed Memories (Psalter #212)
- Oh, for a Thousand Tongues to Sing (Psalter #312)
- God Leads us Along
- He Leadeth Me
- The Praise of the Redeemed (Psalter #297)
- Trust and Obey
- Savior, Like a Shepherd Lead Us
- What a Friend We Have in Jesus
- Praise Him, All Ye Little Children
Brenda P, Megan T